• Exalt our Lord and Savior
• Equip for ministry
• Encourage one another
• Evangelize our Mission Field
Membership is available to all who have received eternal life (being born again) through a profession of faith in Jesus Christ alone, and who gives evidence through transformation of life.
1. You support the church’s Statement of Faith.
2. You consider Agape Christian Center to be your church home and are not a member of another church.
3. Your intention is to be active in the life of the church, as God enables and directs you.
4. You have been water baptized by immersion.
5. You support the church regularly with tithes and offerings.
6. Regular attendance at church services.
7. Children will be received with their parent(s) membership.
8. Any young person desiring individual membership may apply at the age of 16.
9. You must fill out an application to become a member.
“I belong here.”
“We share the same ministry goals and support the vision and mission of Agape Christian Center.”
You believe Jesus has a work to do here and around the world and you’re willing to join others to see that it gets done.
“I am accountable to the leadership for my walk with God.”
You want to receive the guidance, equipping and assistance necessary to remain on target.
“I accept responsibility for how things are done here.”
You are not on a quest to change the vision. You want to be part of a caring people, sharing one another’s joys and sorrows and helping one another through worship, bible study and fellowship.
We believe the bible to be the only infallible Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:1
2 Peter 1:20-21
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
1 Timothy 6:15
2 Corinthians 3:17-18
2 Corinthians 13-14
2 Peter 1:1
We believe the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ as God the Son in His virgin birth, His sinless life, and the miracles He performed.
2 Corinthians 5:21
We believe in Christ’s substitutionary and atoning death on the cross for all mankind; by His shed blood there is forgiveness and cleansing from sin; in His scourging there is healing from sickness and in His death, burial, and resurrection, there is a release from the old selfish nature.
1 John 2:2
1 Peter 2:24
We believe in Christ’s bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His resurrection and ascension there is new spiritual life for all true believers.
1 Corinthians 15:4-6
We believe that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Salvation of lost and sinful mankind is attained through regeneration by the Holy Spirit (being born again) through repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ, which is the only way to be saved. This joins the true believer to Christ, giving him a new heart, new spirit, new nature and a new beginning.
2 Corinthians 5:17
2 Peter 1:4